Jay Leno delivers his last monologue of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno; passes the torch to Conan O’Brien. Les News, 053009
- Jay Leno delivers his last monologue of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno; passes the torch to Conan O’Brien.
- Brandon Flowers and wife are spawning again.
- John & Kate plus Child Protective Services.
- Britney Spears sued for running over a pap’s foot.
- Angelina Jolie suffers a head wound on the set of her new film Salt.
- Ozzy Osbourne files suit against Tony Iommi over use of the name Black Sabbath.
- Tone Loc collapses on stage.
- Cee-Lo of Gnarls Barkley is 35, Idina Menzel is 38, Wynonna Judd & Tom Morello of Street Sweeper Social Club/Audioslave/Rage Against The Machine is 45 and Colm Meaney (Star Trek: The Next Generation) is 56 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Coldplay has been named the Worst Dressed Band.
- Phil Spector sentenced 19 years to LIFE in prison for the murder of Lana Clarkson.
Read part 2 and view photos on PinkIsTheNewBlog.com:
Les News, 053009