Obama must CUT OFF BushCo’s US Attorneys, says Don Siegelman
Siegelman confronts Obama adviser: ‘Time for Dr. Obama to perform surgery on Rove-appointed attorneys’
Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:27 UTC
Two of the most prominent politico luminaries who spoke at the Netroots Nation convention, held in Pittsburgh over the last few days, crossed paths in a hotel lobby sometime Saturday.
Former Governor Don Siegelman, who was released from federal prison on a bond in March, received a hearty round of applause when he was introduced at a panel concerning Department of Justice misconduct scandals during the Bush administration.
“I could use one of you on the jury,” Siegelman cracked.
- Siegelman lobbies DoJ to intervene as deadline nears
- Siegelman & Wecht will brief the press re: DoJ’s selective prosecution
- Bush and Perry did it, too–but only Siegelman got nailed for it
- On Siegelman’s case (and others), Obama has to get it right
- Holder’s troops seek longer sentence for Don Siegelman
Originally posted: Obama must CUT OFF BushCo’s US Attorneys, says Don Siegelman