The Elites TV Team
Editor: Chris Barrett
- Chris Barrett is an author and filmmaker. He co-authored the book, Direct Your Own Life: How To Be a Star in Any Field You Choose!. Chris became the first corporately sponsored college student in America, as well as one of the youngest patent holders in the world; today, he is a partner in Powerhouse Pictures Entertainment, a film production company, and chief creative officer of KBC Media, a media relations firm, and editor of Elites TV.
Assistant editor: Taylor Brooke
Entertainment editor: Amanda Lang
Syndication and business development: Jeff Allen
Publicity and media relations: Karen Ammond
Web development: Bruce McDermott
Graphic design: Janee Meadows
Guest Contributors and columnists
Matt Semino, ESQ.
- Matt Semino is a New York attorney and legal commentator. He is a graduate of Columbia Law School, Cornell University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Laura Harring is an award winning actress (Mulholland Drive, The King, Drool) and natural health expert.
Dr. Roy Winston
- Dr. Roy Winston, MD. is a professional poker player, CEO & Founder LaserAway LLC and Physician from Rancho Mirage, California who won the World Poker Tour season 6, Borgata Main Event Championship in 2007 for over $1.5 million.
- Tyler Hinman is reigning five-time champion of the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He won the tournament for the first time as a 20-year-old in 2005 and by 2009 had won five-consecutive titles, a feat unprecedented in the 32-year-history of the tournament. Hinman was also one of the featured players in the award-winning 2006 documentary film Wordplay. In June 2008 he took a job as an Online Operations Associate at Google.
- Kevin “Nalts” Nalty is one of the most-viewed YouTube comedians with nearly 800 short online videos seen more than 74 million times. He also consults with top brands to help them engage in social media & video, and is chief strategical officer at Hitviews.com.
- Colleen Sturtevant is a music columnist from New York City. She is also a filmmaker and babysitter to rockstars. She owns several musical instruments which she someday hopes to actually know how to use.
Dr. Travis Fox
- Dr. Travis Fox is a Psychological Evangelist, a Doctor of Psychology and Hypnotherapy, and a Certified “HyPerformance” Life and Sports Coach & Instructor.